Domains for Rent

Postby joeeld » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:56 pm

I have one domain right now up for rent:

www.creativeburst.net

Let's talk and work something out!
joeeld

Re: Domains for Rent

Postby xoBEANYBOOxo » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Hey Im serina im interested in this domain can if i can get some info on the rental for it
also i have owned a domain before and i still own one right now its www.serina-designs.com i have had other domains before that were for rent but the one i listed above i payed for it my self and im sorta looking for a new website to start fresh please e-mail me at xomgshotgunx3@aim.com
xoBEANYBOOxo

Postby Mylesss » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:03 am

Oh cool. I might be interested. :D
Mylesss

Postby jadorepink » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:46 am

Hello im Zakeira.It'll mean soooooooo much to me if you let me rent this domain.I live with my grandma and she's so old school she won't let me buy a domain.So I've been looking for MONTHS for a free or adopted domain because I feel that if I had my own domain instead of a sub domain that's controlled by some else I can accomplish way more with my coding and designing.So please give me a chance by giving me this domain.
jadorepink

Postby lilmisscutie » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:47 pm

Hey there. I'm Clauie, 15 years of age. I'm interested in the domain. Please e-mail me?
clauclauyelle@yahoo.com

I've never had a domain, but I have always loved to. & I know how to work PHP, FTP, and the likes. ;)
lilmisscutie

Postby joeeld » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:03 pm

The domain has been adopted.
joeeld

Return to Joel